Friday, June 09, 2006

Think Free

(Click on the image to view larger and clearer picture)

Think Free - Type your document any place , any time and any computer , even without word or excel.


I type my document in my firefox browser.

After I finish my document , I can save it locally or at the server.


Hi Guys, no execuse not to fill in claim form , you can fill in the form at any computer.


After I finish my claim form , I can print it immediately.


Forget to bring laptop or presentation slide ? No problem , I launch it in the browser and run the slide show.


I can setup the slide show.


I can run the slide show.


I can even edit it in my firefox browser.


Like it ? Don't take it seriously because it is still in beta stage and no sure whether it will start collecting money or not after the official launch.

But anyway you can try it at http://www.thinkfree.com/. Use you email address to apply an account and start having fun.

If you had try it , please share your experience with us. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home