Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Another story for self reflection.....

While turning into a junction this morning, I was faced head to head with an uncle who is driving a black kenari. I was shocked cos i nearly hit him, he pointed out at a signboard and gave me a stare... I turned and looked - It showed that the "no entry" sign was facing HIM and not me, that means I have the right of way and he was NOT supposed to turned out from this junction..


Moral of the story : Sometimes, ARROGANT people do tend to read the instruction the oppossite way..It reflects the ignorance of people - when we are wrong, we normally will NOT admit it is our fault and will point the fingers out to the others.... Remember, when we point one finger OUT, there are actually 4 fingers pointing back IN to us.... So, parting words, I think we should read the sign before making any turns cos we may meet some SMART people who decide to FOLLOW the HIS /HER way!!! or else it will be Crash Boom Bang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home